Saturday, October 8, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Kilka Card Gods

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bronze Glove (Bronze) --- Win all the medals and challenges in 3 of the Wonders.
Card Chamberlain (Bronze) --- Place same-value cards one after other.
Card Master (Bronze) --- Complete 5 challenges.
Card Seer (Bronze) --- Fill in the golden column in a single sequence of moves.
Fortuna Statue (Bronze) --- Complete 15 challenges.
Golden Card (Bronze) --- Complete all the challenges.
Golden Monument (Bronze) --- Win 3 medals on each round.
Golden Tumi (Bronze) --- Win back the first relic.
Great Pyramid (Bronze) --- Beat the final boss.
Lord of the cards (Bronze) --- Place same-suit cards one after other.
Marble Statue (Bronze) --- Win 3 medals in all the battles with the card gods.
Prophet of Kilka (Bronze) --- Fill in the golden row in a single sequence of moves.
Silver Badge (Bronze) --- Win 3 medals on 15 rounds.

Terracota Warrior (Gold) --- Complete the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website