Monday, October 10, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Monkey Pirates

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A bunch of pirates (20 GP) --- Play a game with each captain
Banana race master (150 GP) --- Win 50 rounds of banana race Game mode
Challenge master (150 GP) --- Earn a gold medal in all 4 challenges
Challenge ruler (50 GP) --- Earn at least one medal on each challenge
Jolly roger master (150 GP) --- Win 50 rounds of jolly roger Game mode
Sea sailor (50 GP) --- Play a game on each map
Seek and destroy (200 GP) --- Destroy 1000 enemy ships
Ship's boy (10 GP) --- Play your first game
So you like challenge ? (20 GP) --- Win your first challenge medal
Stand by the board master (150 GP) --- Win 50 rounds of stand by the board game mode

Try them all (50 GP) --- Try every game mode

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website