Sunday, October 30, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - No Time To Explain

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Dinorun (100 GP) --- Beat the scrolling shooter segment without dying, as a dinosaur
Greedrun (100 GP) --- Play through Fat Cake universe and eat every fat cake, with a hamburger for a face
Haters Gonna Hate (100 GP) --- Dance through the first universe and don't stop for nothing
Hatsamingo (50 GP) --- Collect half the hats
Hatsamungojungo (100 GP) --- Collect all the hats
Mmyes Indeedrun (150 GP) --- Beat Rejected Green Clone universe in under a minute, wearing a monocle and a top-hat
Newbie (25 GP) --- Start playing
Speedrun (75 GP) --- Finish Shotgun universe in under 60 seconds
Steedrun (100 GP) --- Play through Straitjacket Darkness universe without dying, with a horse head

That was it (200 GP) --- Finish the whole damn game

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website