Monday, October 31, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - NOVA-111

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bomb Diggity (50 GP) --- Exploder enemy kills multiple enemies
Brojectile (50 GP) --- While time-stop is active, push an enemy into a projectile
Enemy Infighting (50 GP) --- Kill an enemy with infighting
Immortal Technique (200 GP) --- Beat the game without taking damage
Laser Master 3000 (50 GP) --- Hit two enemies with laser two turns in a row
Science, Yo! (111 GP) --- Collect all 111 scientists
Speed Racer (75 GP) --- Phase 20 times in 1 minute
Stop, Hammer Time (188 GP) --- Spend 0.5 hr in time-stop
Time for Science! (1 GP) --- Play the game at 1:11am
To the Point (50 GP) --- Kill 5 enemies using spikes in 1 stage
Treasure Hunter (100 GP) --- Find all secrets in the game

Wall Grinder (75 GP) --- Bump 1000 walls

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website