Friday, December 2, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - NOVA-111

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bomb Diggity (Bronze) --- Bomb enemy kills multiple enemies.
Brojectile (Bronze) --- Push enemy into projectile when time is stopped.
Enemy infighting (Bronze) --- Kill an enemy with infighting.
Immortal Technique (Gold) --- Beat game without taking damage.
Laser Master 3000 (Bronze) --- Hit two enemies with your laser twice in a row.
Science, Yo! (Silver) --- Rescue all 111 scientists.
Speed Racer (Bronze) --- Phase 20 times in 1 minute.
Stop, Hammer Time (Bronze) --- Spend half-an-hour in time-stop.
Time for Science! (Bronze) --- Play the game at 1:11am.
To the Point (Bronze) --- Use spikes to kill five enemies in one stage..
Treasure Hunter (Silver) --- Find all secrets in the game.

Wall Grinder (Silver) --- Bump 1000 walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website