Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Outlast

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
EDUCATED (Silver Trophy) --- Collect 15 documents and complete 15 recordings
LUNATIC (Gold Trophy) --- Finish the game in Insane mode
PULITZER (Gold Trophy) --- Collect all documents and complete all recordings
PUNISHED (Silver Trophy) --- Finish the game

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
EMANCIPATED (Bronze) --- Collect the key in the Female Ward.
FLUSHED (Bronze) --- Drain the Sewers.
ILLUMINATED (Bronze) --- Restore power to the Administrative Block.
SOAKED (Bronze) --- Activate the sprinklers in the Male Ward.

DLC Trophies - Whistleblower
To unlock the following Whistleblower DLC Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
ARCHIVIST (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all documents
BOWELWHISTLER (Gold Trophy) --- Finish the DLC in Insane mode
LEGACY (Silver Trophy) --- Complete all recordings
WHISTLEBLOWER (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Whistleblower DLC

Secret DLC Trophies - Whistleblower
To unlock the following Secret Whistleblower DLC Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
GAS LEAKER (Bronze Trophy) --- Turn off the gas

SHOCKER (Bronze Trophy) --- Turn off the electricity

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website