Saturday, December 17, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Paparazzi

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Always Undercover! (Silver) --- Spend less than 15 seconds out of cover in one level.
Back-and-Forth! (Bronze) --- Play a match where the lead changes over 10 times.
Cheater! (Silver) --- Get 5 pictures of the celebrity before the level even starts.
Marathon! (Gold) --- Play all 6 levels in a row with one character.
Not so fast! (Bronze) --- Get 5 pictures of the celebrity while they're using the fire drink.
Quite dashing! (Bronze) --- Dash 200 times in one level.
Sharpshooter! (Silver) --- Successfully hit more pictures than you miss and win the game.
Smashing! (Bronze) --- Destroy the Pringo Dingo ice sculpture.
Superdecoys! (Bronze) --- Combine the fire drink and the decoys to get 8 fire-powered decoys.
Supersight! (Bronze) --- Get 5 pictures of the celebrity while they're invisible.
Un-a-peel-ing! (Bronze) --- Finish a match without hitting a single banana.

Zing! (Bronze) --- Pass through a single set of trap doors 3 times in one level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website