Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Chamber Of Secrets (Bronze Trophy) --- Find your first secret area
Ah, What A Fine Day For Science! (Gold Trophy) --- Rescue all the scientists
Beast Of The Belly (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat 'The Colonizer'
Cave Cleaner (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill over 100 enemies
Cave Cleaner Pro (Gold Trophy) --- Kill over 1,000 enemies
Cave Cleaner Veteran (Silver Trophy) --- Kill over 500 enemies
Cave Of Wonders (Gold Trophy) --- Find all of the secret areas
Come With Me If You Want To Live (Silver Trophy) --- Rescue all the scientists within an Episode
Double Eleven (Bronze Trophy) --- Play the game at 11:11
Fight For That Inch (Bronze Trophy) --- Win your first league battle
From Hell's Heart, I Stab At Thee! (Gold Trophy) --- Defeat 'The Guardian Of The Deep'
Great Shot Kid! (Platinum Trophy) --- Collect all other trophies
Ice To See You (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 'Frost Grubber'
If You Are Going Through Hell, Keep Going (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the secret level 'The Road To Dawn'
It's Only A Flesh Wound (Bronze Trophy) --- Cool your ship down after being set on fire, then stay alive for 5 seconds
My Precious (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all the hidden treasure within an Episode
No Stone Unturned (Silver Trophy) --- Find all of the secret areas within an Episode
Nothing Is Over! (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat 'ALF: 0N50'
Obtainer Of Rare Antiquities (Gold Trophy) --- Collect all the treasure hidden on Apoxus Prime
One Giant Leap (Silver Trophy) --- Advance to a higher league through Online Battle.
One Small Step (Bronze Trophy) --- Purchase an item in Online Battle
Sharp Shooter (Bronze Trophy) --- Build a 32x combo
Smoke Me A Kipper, I'll Be Back For Breakfast (Gold Trophy) --- Win 5 League Battles in a row
Suit Up (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect your first suit
Turtle Soup (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat 'Terra Kingpin'
Why Did It Have To Be Spiders? (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat 'Giant Spitter'

You Are A Sad, Strange Little Man And You Have My Pity (Gold Trophy) --- Win a League Battle with your opponent's final survivor total as 0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website