Thursday, December 29, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - PlanetSide 2

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
CQQC (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 3 Gold Medals with SMGs
Endless War (Gold Trophy) --- Reach Battle Rank 100
Harbinger of Boom (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 4 Gold Medals with Launchers
Initiated (Bronze Trophy) --- Achieve Battle Rank 15
More Dakka (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 4 Gold Medals with LMGs
Never Saw It Coming (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 4 Gold Medals with Sniper Rifles
Play the Point (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 30 Point Control Ribbons
Proven Leader (Silver Trophy) --- Earn 500 Squad Leader Ribbons
Quickdraw (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 4 Gold Medals with Sidearms
Reaper (Silver Trophy) --- Earn 10, 000 Kills
This Is My Rifle (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 4 Gold Medals with Assault Rifles

We're Going Streaking! (Silver Trophy) --- Achieve 60 kill streaks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website