Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Ms. Germinator

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Beam Me Up, Germy! (Bronze) --- Use a Warp Gate 5 times in a single Puzzle level.
Breaking The Ice (Bronze) --- Break the ice off of at least 10 germs in one level with 10 unique shots.
Campaign Queen (Silver) --- Complete all 75 Levels of Campaign Mode, getting at least one star on each level.
Completionist (Gold) --- Get all 450 stars in Campaign and Puzzle mode.
Cross Fire (Bronze) --- Activate both a Yellow and Orange Power Germ in a single shot.
Germ-A-Go-Round (Bronze) --- In a single shot, bounce a germ off of Deflectors and walls at least 12 times.
Highly Contagious (Bronze) --- Get 20 or more Contagious Gummies on-screen at once in Arcade Mode.
Into The Spike Again, Dear Germs (Bronze) --- In one level, have 10 germs you didn't shoot pop on Spikes.
Ms. Cupid (Bronze) --- Activate a Pink Power Germ 12 times.
Puzzle Queen (Silver) --- Complete All 75 levels of Puzzle Mode, getting at least one star on each level.
Star Struck (Bronze) --- Collect all 3 Star Germs in 5 consecutive Campaign levels during one play session.
We Eat Contagions For Breakfast (Bronze) --- Have a Blue Power Germ consume at least 3 Contagious Gummies when activated.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita - Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Sue (Silver) --- Absorb a Red, Pink, Yellow, and Orange germ with a Blue Power Germ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website