Monday, December 12, 2016

Sega Master System Cheats - California Games

New bike:
Enter KOTARO as a name and begin game play. Break a record, then play the bonus game. If your character wins, a new bike will be awarded.

New surfboard:
Enter NORIKO as a name and begin game play. Break a record, then play the bonus game. If your character wins, a new surfboard will be awarded.

Faster hackey-sack reflexes:

Enter TAKAKO as a name and begin game play. Break a record, then play the bonus game. If your character wins, he will be able to play the footbag game faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website