Sunday, December 11, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Quest Of Dungeons

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Beat the odds! (50 GP) --- Disarm a trap that has loot!
Dangerous path (30 GP) --- Defeat a Boss
Easy breezy? (40 GP) --- Beat Game in Easy
Every corner (60 GP) --- Find 50 hidden stash
Fly you fool! (60 GP) --- Beat Game in 30m
From a distance (30 GP) --- Beat Game with Assassin
Ghost from the Past (40 GP) --- Defeat 3 ghosts of a past Hero
Gold Collector (70 GP) --- Collect 500k Gold
How hard can it be? (70 GP) --- Beat Game in Hard
I have the key (20 GP) --- Unlock Chest
Is this Hell? (80 GP) --- Beat Game in Hell
Key Master (20 GP) --- Unlock a door
Listen Closely (10 GP) --- Listen carefully!
Paper boy (10 GP) --- Complete a quest
Revenge of the Jellies (40 GP) --- Beat Rackan Mansion
Rock on! (30 GP) --- Beat Game with NecroDancer
Shopaholic (20 GP) --- Buy all stock
Some challenge (60 GP) --- Beat Game in Normal
The Architect (70 GP) --- Beat a Custom game in Hard or above with 10 floors
The mana within (30 GP) --- Beat Game with Wizard
The Slayer! (50 GP) --- Beat 20 Bosses
Trickery (30 GP) --- Beat Game with Shaman
Willpower (30 GP) --- Beat Game with Warrior
You have 50 jobs (50 GP) --- Complete 50 quests


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website