Monday, December 12, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Quiplash

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Eighters Gonna Eight (50 GP) --- Played a game with 8 players
Give It The Fingers (50 GP) --- Successfully entered both your quips in a round
He Who Lashes Last... (100 GP) --- Got 70% or more of the votes in the Last Lash
Hi, Jinx! (100 GP) --- Entered the same thing as your opponent
Meatloaf Candy (100 GP) --- Wrote "meatloaf candy" and win a battle with it
Quip It Good (100 GP) --- With both of your battles in a round
Quip Pro Quo (100 GP) --- Wrote a quip that Schmitty actually responds to
Quipee-ki-yay! (150 GP) --- You won all of your battles in Round 1 and 2
Sitting Ovation (50 GP) --- Played a game with an audience
The Titular Achievement (200 GP) --- Got a quiplash.

Eighters Gonna Eight - Achievement / Trophy Guide

Create your own solo "eight" player game by joining a game through your PC, console, mobile phone, browsers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website