Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - R.B.I. Baseball 15

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Classic Win (45 GP) --- Win a complete game in 16-man roster against the CPU (1 Pitcher)
Clean Sweep (45 GP) --- Sweep the Postseason (either mode)
Couch Play (15 GP) --- Play a local multiplayer game
Grand Tour (30 GP) --- Play a game in all 30 Stadiums
Home Run Flurry (20 GP) --- Hit 3 Home Runs in a single inning in an online Smart Match.
In Your Crawl Space (45 GP) --- Mercy Rule an opponent in an online Smart Match
Midsummer Classic (45 GP) --- Win an All-Star Game in Season Mode
Online Ownage (50 GP) --- Win 50 online Multiplayer games
Punchout (15 GP) --- Strike Out the CPU
R.B.I. Master (150 GP) --- Hit 1000 RBIs
R.B.I. Skills (100 GP) --- Hit 50 RBIs with the same player in a Season
Salami (60 GP) --- Hit a Grand Slam (Against CPU or Online Smart Match Only)
Speed Merchant (45 GP) --- Steal 25 bases in online Smart Match
Take a Seat (60 GP) --- Strike out the side against the CPU
Tater Time (15 GP) --- Hit a home run (Against CPU or Online Smart Match Only)
Thievery (15 GP) --- Steal a base (Against CPU or Online Smart Match Only)
Walk Off (30 GP) --- Hit a Walk-Off Home run (Against CPU or Online Smart Match Only)
World Champs (200 GP) --- Win the World Series in Season Mode

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Plunked (15 GP) --- Hit batter with a pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website