Sunday, December 25, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Risk

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Band of Brothers (25 GP) --- Get promoted to the Major's League
Base of Operations (50 GP) --- Control a continent by the end of your 1st turn
Be the Best (25 GP) --- Attack with 10 or more troops
Breakthrough (50 GP) --- Conquer 7 or more territories in one turn
By Strength and Guile (50 GP) --- Spend 5 stars in a single purchase of troops
Crushing Victory (50 GP) --- Win a game in 10 turns or less
Mopping Up (25 GP) --- Conquer 100 territories with one defender in
No Mercy (50 GP) --- Eliminate 50 players
Officer's Club (50 GP) --- Get promoted to the Colonel's League
On a Roll (50 GP) --- Win 3 games in a row
Overwhelming Force (25 GP) --- Attack 100 territories with at least twice as many troops as the defender has
Perfect! (25 GP) --- Conquer a territory taking no casualties
Pick Your Battles (25 GP) --- Reach turn 5 without losing a battle as the attacker
Rise Above the Rest (50 GP) --- Complete a game with at least 2 local human players
Shock and Awe (50 GP) --- Deploy 20 troops in one turn
Stalking Horse (50 GP) --- Win a game in which you were last in the player order
The People's Hero (100 GP) --- Win the General's League
This We'll Defend (75 GP) --- Reach turn 4 without losing a territory
Top Table (75 GP) --- Get promoted to the General's League

What We Have We Hold (100 GP) --- Win a game having lost no more than 3 territories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website