Friday, January 13, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Puddle

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Eating is cheating (Bronze Trophy) --- Don't trigger any nausea during the Slightly acid level.
Every drop matters (Silver Trophy) --- Finish a level with exactly the right amount of liquid.
Gold rush (Gold Trophy) --- Earn 48 gold medals.
Green peace (Bronze Trophy) --- Push the second bulb inside the sundews without letting the particles fall inside.
Make yourself scarce (Bronze Trophy) --- Take the shortcut in the level Wastewater.
Quack Quack (Silver Trophy) --- It's time for the crash test.
Roundabout (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Nova level by only turning in one direction.
Say "truck" (Bronze Trophy) --- Make sure your fire engine remains undamaged.
Souvenir (Bronze Trophy) --- Keep your glass ball intact in the Tahiti level.
The Wages of Fear (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish a level after at least 10 nitroglycerine explosions.
Total reaction (Silver Trophy) --- Finish all levels.

Waiter (Bronze Trophy) --- Don't drop any liquid from the tank in the 2011 vintage level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website