Monday, January 16, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Pure Hold 'Em

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Be my guest (Bronze Trophy) --- Have a friend join a Private Table
Been there, done that (Bronze Trophy) --- Play at least one hand on all of the tables
First of many (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a Hand
Generous Soul (Bronze Trophy) --- Deliver 10 gifts
Handsome Reward (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a pot worth over 1000 chips
Learning the Ropes (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach level 10
Millionaire (Silver Trophy) --- Win a career total of over 1 million credits
Played Your Cards Right (Bronze Trophy) --- Correctly guess the final card in a game of High/Low
Poker Master (Gold Trophy) --- Win a tournament on the Masters Table
Take the Money and Run (Bronze Trophy) --- Leave a table with 10 times the amount of chips you joined with
Winner Takes All (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a Pure Hold'Em tournament

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Over Confident (Bronze Trophy) --- Go all-in and lose the lot
Pocket Rockets (Bronze Trophy) --- Get dealt 2 aces
Unbeatable (Bronze Trophy) --- Win with a Straight Flush

Up River (Bronze Trophy) --- Steal the win on the River card

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website