Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - R.B.I. Baseball 15

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Classic Win (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a complete game in 16-man roster against the CPU ( 1 Pitcher)
Clean Sweep (Bronze Trophy) --- Sweep the post season (either mode)
Couch Play (Bronze Trophy) --- Play a local multiplayer game
Grand Tour (Bronze Trophy) --- Play a game in all 30 Stadiums
Home Run Flurry (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit 3 Home Runs in a single inning in an Online Ranked game.
In Your Crawl Space (Bronze Trophy) --- Mercy an Opponent in online Ranked Mode
Midsummer Classic (Bronze Trophy) --- Win All-Star game in season mode
Online Ownage (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 50 Online Multiplayer Games
Punchout (Bronze Trophy) --- Strike out the CPU
R.B.I Skills (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit 50 RBIs with the same player in Season mode
R.B.I. Master (Silver Trophy) --- Hit 1000 RBIs
Salami (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit a Grand Slam (Against CPU or Online Ranked Only)
Speed Merchant (Bronze Trophy) --- Steal 25 Bases in online ranked mode
Take a Seat (Bronze Trophy) --- Strike out the side against the CPU
Tater Time (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit a home run (Against CPU or Online Online Ranked Only)
Thievery (Bronze Trophy) --- Steal a Base (Against CPU or Online Ranked Only)
Walk Off (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit a walk-off home run (Against CPU or Online Ranked Only)
World Champs (Silver Trophy) --- Win the World Series

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Plunked (Bronze Trophy) --- Hit batter with a pitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website