Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Net High

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Harem Heaven (Gold Trophy) --- Cleared everyone's Real Life Experiences.
Let's Do This! (Bronze Trophy) --- Launched NET HIGH.
LOL, u fell 4 it (Bronze Trophy) --- Progressed the dialogue by Stirring it up.
Net Highest (Platinum Trophy) --- Obtain all trophies
NeThigh (Silver Trophy) --- Touched a thigh 100 times during Real Life Experience.
No Game, No Life (Gold Trophy) --- Played at least 3 hours per day for a week.
Rules are for Fools (Gold Trophy) --- Used all Cheat Skills.
Screw All You Poseurs! (Bronze Trophy) --- Diagnosed as a Poseur at the beginning.
Treasure Chests (Silver Trophy) --- Touched a chest 100 times during Real Life Experience.
What Shampoo Do You Use? (Silver Trophy) --- Touched hair 100 times during Real Life Experience.
You CAN Have it All (Silver Trophy) --- Obtained all Real Life Experience items.
You Think You Know Me?! (Bronze Trophy) --- Diagnosed as a No-Life at the beginning.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Do Songaloids Dream of Poseurs? (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Chapter 3.
Enough Slacking Off (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Chapter 5.
Farewell, My Friend (Silver Trophy) --- Won by exposing the truth about Good L Guy.
Fringe Benefits (Bronze Trophy) --- Received information on the Lifelog.
Hands Off My Daughter! (Silver Trophy) --- Won by exposing the truth about Ocean-P.
Hot on the Trail (Bronze Trophy) --- Started Investigation for the first time.
I Don't Want to Be Unemployed (Silver Trophy) --- Won by exposing the truth about Schweinsteiger.
I Have Arrived (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Chapter 1.
I Love Beef Bowls (Silver Trophy) --- Won by exposing the truth about Mr. Elite.
I'm Going to be a Cartoonist! (Silver Trophy) --- Won by exposing the truth about Mai Osaka.
I'm the Real King (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Chapter 7.
It's All So Clear Now! (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Fuse Inspiration for the first time.
Limited to HOW Many Characters?! (Bronze Trophy) --- Used Tweeeter for the first time.
Man of the Hour (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared the Prologue.
Man of the People (Bronze Trophy) --- Succeeded with a Guidance Speech for the first time.
Nothing to Hide (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Bluff Part for the first time.
Of COURSE I'm a Princess (Silver Trophy) --- Won by exposing the truth about Hime.
Real Men Do Cry! (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Chapter 8.
Spreading the Love Around (Silver Trophy) --- Used Real Life Experience Items to watch all Events.
The Battle's Just Begun (Gold Trophy) --- Cleared all Chapters.
The Better Part of Valor (Bronze Trophy) --- Chose not to fight in Chapter 7.
The Real Protector (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Chapter 6.
Too Long; Didn't Watch (Bronze Trophy) --- Skipped the opening movie.
What is Love? (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Chapter 4.
Where the Princess Lies (Bronze Trophy) --- Cleared Chapter 2.

Why is Everybody Always Pickin' on Me? (Silver Trophy) --- Won by exposing the truth about KING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website