Sunday, January 22, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - SlashDash

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Dangerous Game (50 GP) --- Reflect a Kunai 3 times
Back Scratcher (100 GP) --- SlashDash 15 times in 1 game of Capture The Flag
Bamboo Cutter (25 GP) --- Slash 100 Bamboo
Bragging Rights (100 GP) --- Get 50 kills in 1 game of Capture The Flag
Can't Touch This (100 GP) --- Finish a round of Mirror Match with no deaths
Catch! (25 GP) --- Stun 100 times
Centurion (55 GP) --- Play 100 games
Chounin (5 GP) --- Kill 1 ninja
Deathrace Rampage (100 GP) --- Get 20 kills in one game of Deathrace
Deforestation (100 GP) --- Get 5 doublekills in one game
First Impression? (5 GP) --- Play 1 game of SlashDash
Hot Potato? (100 GP) --- Pass the Shogun 25 times in a game of Assassination
Jounin (25 GP) --- Get 100 kills
Paralysis (100 GP) --- Get 50 stuns in 1 game of Deathrace
SlashDash'd (5 GP) --- Perform the eponymous move
SlashDashALot (50 GP) --- SlashDash 100 times

Trophy Room (55 GP) --- Capture the Flag 500 times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website