Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Slender: The Arrival

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Cry Baby (25 GP) --- Disrupt Charlie while he's crying at least 3 times
Fearless (100 GP) --- Beat the game on 'Hardcore' difficulty
Fire Proof (75 GP) --- Make it through the forest fire without catching on fire once
I Love Radio (25 GP) --- Listen to all of the radio tracks in the house
I'm Free! (25 GP) --- Beat the game on normal difficulty
Master Pianist (25 GP) --- Play the piano until the first notes from 'No Friends' is played
Retro Fan (100 GP) --- Beat the Genesis level on 'Hardcore' difficulty
Speed Runner I (50 GP) --- Beat 'The Eight Pages' level in under 5 minutes
Speed Runner II (75 GP) --- Beat 'Into The Abyss' level in under 5 minutes
Speed Runner III (100 GP) --- Beat the game in under 45 minutes
Tangled (25 GP) --- Get ensnared by Slender Man's tentacles
The Collector I (75 GP) --- Find all numbered letters
The Collector II (125 GP) --- Find all scrapbook items
Walking Simulator (25 GP) --- Surpass 10,000 total steps taken

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Fearless Fun (25 GP) --- Riding a slide in a horror game
Get Me Out of Here! (25 GP) --- Exceed 10 failed pause attempts
I'll just take this..I guess? (25 GP) --- Pick up an oversized sign and somehow manage to fit it in your scrapbook
Insta-Killed (25 GP) --- We're sorry about that... Here's a cookie!
Well At Least You Tried (25 GP) --- Die in the 'Into the Abyss' level 3 times in a row

Why Am I Playing This Game? (25 GP) --- Exceed 50 failed pause attempts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website