Monday, January 30, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Spectra: 8bit Racing

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Arithmomania (5 GP) --- Check out your stats.
Aurora Borealis (10 GP) --- Complete track 05 on any difficulty.
Beyond The Cosmos (10 GP) --- Complete track 07 on any difficulty.
Completionist (100 GP) --- Complete all tracks on both difficulty settings.
Evolution (10 GP) --- Complete track 06 on any difficulty.
Forged In Stars (10 GP) --- Complete track 03 on any difficulty.
Greedy (50 GP) --- Collect a total of 10 000 Pickups.
Hardcore! (50 GP) --- Complete any track on Hardcore difficulity.
I Can Fly (30 GP) --- Cash in an Air bonus while maintaining a Score Multiplier of 10 or more.
It's Over 9000! (50 GP) --- Get a final score of 9000 or more in a single track.
Just A Scratch (50 GP) --- Complete any track with 100 collisions or more.
K'tching (30 GP) --- Cash in a score buffer of 3000 points or more.
Not Bad (75 GP) --- Get a combined best score of 100 000 or more across all tracks.
Only Human (10 GP) --- Complete track 04 on any difficulty.
Ouch (30 GP) --- Lose a score buffer of 3000 points or more.
Party Time (50 GP) --- Unlock all tracks.
Pedal To The Metal (30 GP) --- Get a score multiplier of 15 or more.
Runner Up (50 GP) --- You will get there one day.
Show-Off (50 GP) --- Complete a track with 50 successful "Nice!" bonuses.
Smooth Sailing (50 GP) --- Complete any track without collisions.
Sonnet (10 GP) --- Complete track 09 on any difficulty.
Spectra (10 GP) --- Complete track 01 on any difficulty.
Spectracular (150 GP) --- Complete all Achievements.
Sunday (10 GP) --- Complete track 10 on any difficulty.
Tokyo Skies (10 GP) --- Complete track 02 on any difficulty.
Veteran (10 GP) --- Complete track 08 on any difficulty.

Waka Waka Waka (50 GP) --- Collect 100 or more Pickups whilst maintaining a score buffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website