Sunday, February 5, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Phineas And Ferb: Day Of Doofenshmirtz

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Job Well Done (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the adventure and stop Dr. Doof's plans.
Appliance Shooting (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 500 flying machines on the main menu.
Arcade King (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all the Arcade Machine levels.
Armed to the Teeth (Silver Trophy) --- Create all of the types of ammo in the workshop.
Better Skill than Strength (Bronze Trophy) --- Solve the shopping centre puzzle.
Dimensional Generator (Bronze Trophy) --- Find all the pieces of the dimensional generator.
Expert Explorer (Gold Trophy) --- Discover all the game secrets.

Perfect Day (Gold Trophy) --- Complete all the levels with at least an A grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website