Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Pix The Cat

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
B&W KING (Silver Trophy) --- ALL NOSTALGIA LEVELS SUCCEEDED WITH FLOWER BONUS... NOT POSSIBLE
B&W PRINCE (Bronze Trophy) --- FINISH EVERY SINGLE LEVEL OF THE NOSTALGIA
CREME DE LA CREME (Silver Trophy) --- SCORE 2 000 000 POINTS IN THE ARCADE MAIN GRID
FOCUS... STEADY... (Bronze Trophy) --- SCORE 1 000 000+ PTS IN 5 ARCADE GAMES IN A ROW
HOW DID YOU DO THAT?! (Silver Trophy) --- SCORE 1 500 000 POINTS IN THE ARCADE DESSERT GRID
NOBEL PRIZE WINNER (Silver Trophy) --- ALL LAB LEVELS SUCCEEDED WITH PERFECT BONUS... GOOD LUCK
PERFECTAMUNDO (Bronze Trophy) --- PERFORM 10 PERFECTS IN THE ARCADE IN A ROW
TOP 10 CREW! (Gold Trophy) --- TOP 10 OF AN ARCADE DAILY LEADERBOARD
TOP 100 GANG! (Silver Trophy) --- TOP 100 OF AN ARCADE DAILY LEADERBOARD
WORLD CLASS SURGEON (Bronze Trophy) --- FINISH EACH AND EVERY PUZZLE IN THE LAB

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

I GOT A FEVER (Bronze Trophy) --- FEVER MODE FRENZY IN THE ARCADE FOR 120 SECONDS

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website