Saturday, February 18, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Glitchy world (Gold Trophy) --- Activate the secret glitched objects
A modern look (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish all the Modern Era levels.
All that Electropop (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish all the Eghties Era levels.
All work and no play... (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish all the Office Era levels.
Back to work (Silver Trophy) --- Unlock the Office Era levels.
Henry's Back! (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat your first level in the game.
I'm the real boss! (Silver Trophy) --- Beat all of The Boss' levels.
Not a fraud! (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat all of Larry Zuchini's levels.
Old Times (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish all the Classic Era levels.
Scaring on schedule (Silver Trophy) --- Finish the time trial mode in less than 90 minutes.
Welcome to Limbo (Silver Trophy) --- Beat all Reverend Morris' levels.

Who you gonna call now? (Bronze Trophy) --- Beat all Nicole K.'s levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website