Sunday, February 19, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - PONCHO

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
And The World Shifts With You (Bronze Trophy) --- Activate the fourth teleporter.
Gotta Fix 'Em All! (Gold Trophy) --- Find and repair all of the Junkyard King's broken robot minions.
The ForestThe Journey Begins (Bronze Trophy) --- Activate the second teleporter.
The Great Lake (Bronze Trophy) --- Activate the seventh teleporter.
The Journey Begins (Bronze Trophy) --- Activate the first teleporter
The Junkyard (Bronze Trophy) --- Activate the third teleporter.
The Mannequin Tribe (Bronze Trophy) --- Climb to the top of the tribal village.
The Overgrown Remnants (Bronze Trophy) --- Activate the final teleporter.
Through The Caves (Bronze Trophy) --- Activate the sixth teleporter.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Absolution (Silver Trophy) --- Choose to live, leaving the world as it is...
Good Day, Minion! (Bronze Trophy) --- Meet the Junkyard King.
Hamster Casserole (Bronze Trophy) --- Make yourself a casserole...
Poncho SMASH! (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock the Smash ability.

Saviour (Silver Trophy) --- Make the ultimate sacrifice to save humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website