Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Proteus

Trophies
To unlock the following PS Vita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Beachcombing (Silver Trophy) --- To see a world in a grain of sand...
Generall Historie of Plantes (Silver Trophy) --- If delight may provoke men's labour, what greater delight is there than to behold the earth apparelled with plants?
Lost Gods of Albion (Bronze Trophy) --- We had strayed into some region where the frontiers of some unknown world lay close about us.
The Circular Ruins (Bronze Trophy) --- Does it exist within the heart of a stone? Did I see it when I saw all things and then forget it?
The Garden Of Forking Paths (Silver Trophy) --- I dreaded walking where there was no path And pressed with cautious tread the meadow swath.
The Hidden Door (Bronze Trophy) --- We have to find the door, daddy.
Think Like a Mountain (Silver Trophy) --- With tranquility, the small goes and the great comes.
Unraveling the Landscape (Gold Trophy) --- Some of these developed stone rows or processional walks that channelled the approach of both the dead and those wishing to commune with them.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following PS Vita - Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Silent and Void (Bronze Trophy) --- There is a thing confusedly formed, Born before heaven and earth.Silent and void It stands alone and does not change,Goes round and does not weary.It is capable of being the mother of the world, But I know not its name.
The Further One Goes (Bronze Trophy) --- Without stirring abroad One can know the whole world.Without looking out of the window One can see the way of heaven.The further one goesThe less one knows.

Turning Back (Bronze Trophy) --- Turning back is how the way moves; Weakness is the means the way employs.The myriad creatures in the world are born from Something, and Something from Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website