Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Sega Master System Cheats - Micro Machines

Hard mode:
Press Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, 2, Up at the title screen.

Rock Hard mode:
Press Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, 2, Up two times, 2, Up at the title screen.

Practice mode:
Press Up, 2, Down, 2 two times, Left, 2 three times at the title screen.

Always finish in first place:

Start the Breakfast Bends level as usual. When the other cars race off, turn around and complete the lap, traveling in the wrong direction. When you cross the finish line you will hear a jingle to indicate the code has worked. Whatever happens, you will now finish every race in first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website