Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sega Master System Cheats - Ninja



Continue game play:
In the Japanese version, wait for the Sega Mark III logo to appear after the "Game Over" screen. Then, press Up five times, Down three times.

Bonus lives:
Note: A controller with an auto-fire option is recommended. Locate the round tree on the right side of the first screen of level 1. Eliminate the first Ninja that appears. Approach the tree and shoot it for approximately fifteen minutes. Complete the level with 0% to receive ten lives and a large amount of bonus points.




Get a 0% accuracy in any level. Your accuracy bonus at the end of the level will be 9,999,999, which will result in ten bonus lives. Note: This can only be done once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website