Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Stick It To The Man

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste (100 GP) --- Read the minds of everyone ever
Careful What You Wish For (60 GP) --- Read the mind of a lonely cat
Conga Line! (60 GP) --- Get chased by 5 enemies at the same time
Crew of the Dead (60 GP) --- Read the minds of the ambulance personel
Dangerous Work (60 GP) --- Mind-read the recently departed
Decoyception (60 GP) --- Have enemies chasing other enemies chasing you
Drowned Skeletons (60 GP) --- Read the minds of the drowned skeletons
Eureka! (60 GP) --- Give poor Ron the perfect idea for a date
Food for Thought (60 GP) --- Read the mind of an eaten fish
Lady in the Sky with Ducky (60 GP) --- Return a totally sweet alien to the stars
Love is Blind (60 GP) --- Read the minds of an unexpected couple
Out of His Mind (60 GP) --- Read Ray's mind
Subconscious Experience (60 GP) --- Read Harry's mind while he's passed out
The Bird in the Sky (60 GP) --- Never get noticed by the helicopter
Tower Offense (60 GP) --- Climb the asylum tower without alerting any nurses

Unnatural Talent (60 GP) --- Read Luigi's mind while he's singing

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website