Thursday, February 9, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Strider

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All Fall Down (25 GP) --- Destroyed Gravitron 2
Class-A Ninja (50 GP) --- Completed the game on Normal difficulty
Collector of Collecting (25 GP) --- Collected all Large Canisters
Cuts Like a Knife (25 GP) --- Collected all Kunai Upgrades
Death of the Iron Ruler (25 GP) --- Defeated General Mikiel
Didn't Miss a Beat (25 GP) --- Completed the Balrog without falling
Don't Drink the Water (25 GP) --- Defeated Juroung
Equal in the Face of Death (50 GP) --- Defeated Grandmaster Meio
Eye of the Tiger (20 GP) --- Defeated 20 enemies using Panther
Health Nut (25 GP) --- Collected all Health Upgrades
I Got You! (25 GP) --- Defeated Solo
I'm Rubber, You're Glue (20 GP) --- Defeated 10 enemies using Reflect
Master of Unlocking (20 GP) --- Charged the first Novo
Meet Cypher's Edge (40 GP) --- Maxed out the Hit Meter 25 times
Red Dragon Awaits (25 GP) --- Defeated the Armored Dragon
Remember the Fallen (50 GP) --- Collected All Fallen Striders
Shock the Monkey (25 GP) --- Defeated Mechapon
Special Class-A (100 GP) --- Completed the game on Hard difficulty
Speed Demon (100 GP) --- Completed the game in under 4 hours
That's No Moon (25 GP) --- Destroyed Gravitron
Untouchable (25 GP) --- Defeated 20 consecutive enemies, without being hit
You Must Defeat Sheng Long (25 GP) --- Defeated Xi Wang Mu

You've Got the Power (25 GP) --- Collected all Energy Upgrades

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website