Sunday, February 12, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Submerged

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Chronicles (100 GP) --- Gather all secrets
Circumnavigation (100 GP) --- Visit the N/S/E/W boundaries
Concierge (100 GP) --- Visit all of the hotels
End (100 GP) --- Finish the campaign
Free Climber (100 GP) --- Climb to the highest point in the map
Mariner (100 GP) --- Stay in the boat for a complete day/night cycle
Naturalist (100 GP) --- See all creatures
Sightseer (100 GP) --- Visit all landmarks
Tinkerer (100 GP) --- Gather all boat boosts

Wish You Were Here (100 GP) --- Use the postcard feature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website