Sunday, March 12, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes And Punishments

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Complex Mind (Gold Trophy) --- Reach all possible conclusions in the game.
A Deadly Flower (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Kew Gardens case.
A Man of Character (Gold Trophy) --- Receive maximum personality ranking.
A Methodical Man (Gold Trophy) --- Gather 26 Character Portraits.
An Omnivorous Reader (Silver Trophy) --- Receive 3 messages from those whom you condemned or absolved.
Aye Aye, Captain! (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Black Peter case.
Blood and Ice (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Blood Bath case.
Bruiser (Silver Trophy) --- Beat Cairns in a fight.
Child's Play! (Silver Trophy) --- Finish 25 mini games and puzzles without skipping.
Dog-fancier (Silver Trophy) --- Interact with Toby in every case.
Elementary! (Silver Trophy) --- Finish 35 mini games and puzzles without skipping.
Guilty Brotherhood (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Half Moon case.
Haunted House (Silver Trophy) --- Catch the thieves at Notting Hill Manor.
Hold your Herrings, Captain! (Silver Trophy) --- Save Crocker from committing suicide.
I Never Fail (Gold Trophy) --- Finish 10 Dialogue QTEs without a failure.
I Never Guess (Gold Trophy) --- Reach 6 correct conclusions for all 6 cases.
Keen Observer (Silver Trophy) --- Finish 15 "Character Observations" without skipping.
My Grey Matters (Gold Trophy) --- Finish 45 mini games and puzzles without skipping.
Off the Rails! (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Train case.
Perfectionist (Platinum Trophy) --- Collect all possible in-game trophies.
Raider of the Tombs (Silver Trophy) --- Retrieve the Golden Knife from the ancient temple of Mithras.
Sharpshooter (Silver Trophy) --- Disarm Mexican by shooting the gun from his hand.
Suicide is Not an Option! (Silver Trophy) --- Prevent Miss White from suicide.
Their Crimes, Your Punishments (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the game.
Vox populi, vox Dei (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Abbey Grange case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website