Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - Super Mega Baseball

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Batting Title! (Silver Trophy) --- A player on your team led the league in batting average at the conclusion of regular season play.
Champions! (Silver Trophy) --- You capped your successful season with victory in the playoffs.
Demoralized! (Bronze Trophy) --- You caught the batter looking for a 3rd-out strikeout with the bases loaded.
Grand Salami! (Bronze Trophy) --- You hit a homerun with the bases loaded.
Homerun Title! (Silver Trophy) --- A player on your team led the league in homeruns hit at the conclusion of regular season play.
Homerun! (Bronze Trophy) --- You hit a homerun.
Made the Playoffs! (Bronze Trophy) --- Your hard battle through the season has rewarded you with a playoff spot.
Shutout! (Bronze Trophy) --- You pitched a complete season game with a single pitcher and gave up no runs.
SMB Master! (Gold Trophy) --- You won a championship while playing at ego 80 or higher.
The Cycle! (Bronze Trophy) --- A player on your team hit a single, double, triple and a homerun in a single game.
Triple Crown! (Silver Trophy) --- Players on your team led the league in each of batting average, homeruns and RBIs at the conclusion of regular season play.

Wall Catch! (Bronze Trophy) --- You crushed the batter's hopes by climbing the wall to snag one out of the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website