Thursday, April 27, 2017

Playstation 4 Cheats - The Swindle

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Affront Door (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill a guard by barging through a door
ButterFingers (Bronze Trophy) --- Set off all the alarms because you're rubbish at hacking
By George! (Bronze Trophy) --- Visit an address numbered 1138
Caw, Blimey! (Bronze Trophy) --- Smash a crow through a window
Lucky Streak (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete 10 successful heists with a single thief
Manners Cost Nothing (Bronze Trophy) --- At the peak of your career, take a day out to victimise a poor person but politely shut their front door on the way out
Mine Over Matter (Bronze Trophy) --- Have a CubeBot set off a mine
MoneyBags (Bronze Trophy) --- Have £5 Million sitting in your bank account
Smash & Grab (Bronze Trophy) --- [THE BANKS] Alert an enemy within 30 seconds of starting and escape with >50% cash
So Close (Bronze Trophy) --- Die on a heist with 100% of the loot
Spring-Heeled Jack (Gold Trophy) --- Complete the game with your starting thief
Stolen Time (Silver Trophy) --- Complete the game within the 100 day limit
The Ghost (Bronze Trophy) --- Ghost a Bank and kill every enemy
The Hard Way (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the game without purchasing the Teleporter

You're a Mean One (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear out a poor person's house on Christmas Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website