Sunday, April 16, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit

All even numbered panties
Hold the buttons L + R and press Up, Left, Right, Down, Up, Right, Left, Down, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up(2), Left, Down, Right, Up at the main menu.

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
100 repertoire girl (Silver) --- Clear over 100 songs!
Bashful girl (Silver) --- Do mischief in the dressing room.
Becoming an adult woman (Bronze) --- Clear Mirai's story mode.
Beginner graduation (Bronze) --- Get a note score of over 5000.
Blossoming ability to laugh (Bronze) --- Clear Homura's story mode.
Discovery of my calling (Bronze) --- Clear Hikage's story mode.
Experience is great! (Bronze) --- Accumulate a total score of over 5,000,000 points.
First peak of a woman's body (Bronze) --- Get a girl naked for the first time.
Happy Cooking (Gold) --- Get a note score of over 50,000.
I waited for this time! (Silver) --- Reach a ninja level of 15!
I will protect world peace! (Bronze) --- Clear Ikaruga's story mode.
It's no problem to eat a lot! (Bronze) --- Clear Hibari's story mode.
Leave the cooking to me! (Gold) --- Clear over 200 songs!
Let's xxx! (Bronze) --- Clear Haruka's story mode.
Love Hibari! (Bronze) --- Clear Yagyu's story mode.
Many breasts (Silver) --- Get all the girls in Pack A naked.
My name is Harem Queen (Bronze) --- Clear Katsuragi's story mode.
New Wave bean sprout (Bronze) --- Clear Yomi's story mode.
Nice breasts (Silver) --- Get a note score of over 11081.
Nice view! (Bronze) --- See 50 naked girls.
Ninja arts initiation (Gold) --- Activate ninja arts over 500 times.
No complaints with performance (Bronze) --- Clear a cooking bout with no mistakes.
Oh dear (Bronze) --- Lose a cooking bout naked.
Panty collector (Silver) --- Collect all 49 panties.
Push forward girl (Silver) --- Activate ninja arts over 100 times.
Sexual harrasment Empress (Gold) --- Play in the dressing room.
Thank you for Cooking!! (Platinum) --- Get all the trophies from Pack A.
Thicker is best after all! (Bronze) --- Clear Asuka's story mode.
This girl, experience is different!! (Silver) --- Accumulate a total score of over 10,000,000 points.
This is still just the beginning (Bronze) --- Reach a ninja level of 5!
Those who know the true face of girls (Gold) --- Clear story mode of all Pack A characters.
Welcome! To Dekamori Cooking (Bronze) --- First clear.
You are also a Harem Queen (Silver) --- See 100 naked girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website