Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Sine Mora

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Dies Irae (Gold) --- Promoted to General of the Air Force
Fortiter Fideliter Feliciter (Silver) --- Promoted to Major General
Inter Caecos Regnat Strabo (Bronze) --- Promoted to Captain
Lex Talionis (Bronze) --- Promoted to Sergeant
Melius Frangi Quam Flecti (Bronze) --- Promoted to Major
Nascentes Morimur (Bronze) --- Promoted to Airman
Repetitio Est Mater Memoriae (Bronze) --- Promoted to First Lieutenant
Salva Veritate (Bronze) --- Promoted to Lieutenant
Sine Mora (Bronze) --- Ruin everything in the Prologue and remain unharmed
Stercus Accidit (Bronze) --- Fail the Prologue
Suaviter In Modo (Silver) --- Promoted to Colonel

Tempus Neminem Manet (Bronze) --- Promoted to Master Sergeant

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website