Saturday, April 29, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Skullgirls: Encore

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
An Ensemble Cast (Silver Trophy) --- There may be no I in "team," but there is in "variety."
Breaking the Cycle (Bronze Trophy) --- Retaliate against repetition.
Call the Wardrobe Department (Silver Trophy) --- Make dozens of costume changes.
Getting A Head In the Game (Bronze Trophy) --- Sometimes you just need to relax and take the weight off your shoulders.
Good Hunting, Commander (Bronze Trophy) --- A good commander knows how to wield their forces effectively.
Happy Birthday (Bronze Trophy) --- You got a present!
Instant Hair Dash (Bronze Trophy) --- Let your parasite feel the wind between his tendrils.
Medical Board Will Be Notified (Bronze Trophy) --- Your opponents aren't the only ones under the knife.
My Pain Shall Be Visited Upon You (Bronze Trophy) --- Sometimes you can take it, and sometimes you just want to lash out.
Prolix (Silver Trophy) --- Words are fun - expand your vocabulary.
Real Circus Damage (Bronze Trophy) --- And now, for the main attraction... Grappling!
Skullgirls (Silver Trophy) --- Graduation day has arrived at last! Mrs. Victoria's so proud of you.
The Kitchen Sink (Bronze Trophy) --- Throw everything at them, including...
Threads of Fate (Silver Trophy) --- Follow all threads of fate to their inevitable conclusions.
Toil and Trouble (Bronze Trophy) --- A sesquidecemvir of seven simulacra synergizing simultaneously.

World Warrior Princess (Bronze Trophy) --- Wander the world... unintentionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website