Sunday, April 16, 2017

Sega Master System Cheats - Space Harrier

Three extra continues:
Press Down/Left + 1 at the "Game Over" screen.

Continue game play:
Press Up(2), Down(2), Left, Right, Left, Right, Down, Up, Down, Up at the "Game Over" screen to continue up to nine times.

Sound test:
Press Right, Left, Down, Up at the title screen.

Extra options:
Enable the "Sound test" code. Play sounds 7, 4, 3, 7, 4, 8, and 1, pressing 1 after each sound. Options to play the game as a jet, switch the vertical controls, and adjust the difficulty level will be available.

View Haya-Oh:
Hold Left at the title screen to view the game's last Boss, Haya-Oh.

Secret message:
Enter ERI as initials in all seven slots at the high score screen.

Hint: Bonus points:

Reach the round 5 bonus stage. Try to hit less than three trees and weeds and do not try to get points. At the end of the stage you will jump off the dragon and a plane will fly across the screen. Shoot it down to get 10,000,000 points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website