Saturday, April 29, 2017

Sega Master System Cheats - Taz-Mania

Cheat mode:
Press 2 at the title screen to display the sound test screen. Select a sound or song with the D-pad and press 1 to hear it. Press 2 at the sound test screen to display the level selection screen. Use the D-pad to select a level and press 1 to begin game play.

Unlimited lives:

Collect the extra life in the first group of clouds, and a second extra life at the end of the level. Intentionally lost your current life, and repeat this process to collect an unlimited amount of extra lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website