Sunday, April 16, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Yasai Ninja

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Apprentice (5 GP) --- Find 25% of the Ancients Scolls
Avenger (20 GP) --- Defeat the Shogun as Kaoru Tamanegui
Bros. to the end (30 GP) --- Beat the game in cooperative mode.
Burn, burn, burn! (40 GP) --- Beat "Burn, burn, burn!"
Completionist (75 GP) --- Complete 100% of the game
Fear of the Archer (15 GP) --- Kill 50 archer cucumber
Fear of the Armored (15 GP) --- Kill 25 armored cucumber.
Fear of the Monster (15 GP) --- Kill 25 spicy chili.
Fear of the Ninja (15 GP) --- Kill 25 ninja turnip
Fear of the Soldier (15 GP) --- Kill 150 soldier cucumber
Forge Road (30 GP) --- Beat "Forge Road"
Freedom! (20 GP) --- Beat "Freedom"
I'm a PRO (50 GP) --- Beat the game in PRO mode.
I'm too fast for you! (40 GP) --- Beat Cauliflower taking no damage
In Hell (35 GP) --- Beat "Hell"
Inmortal (50 GP) --- Beat a level whit no deaths.
Killer (50 GP) --- Kill 2500 enemies
Kyurinaga's Army (50 GP) --- Beat "Kyurinaga's Army"
Leek Town (15 GP) --- Beat "Leek Town"
Liberator (20 GP) --- Defeat the Shogun as Broccoli Joe
Master (15 GP) --- Find 50% of the Ancients Scolls
Nightmare of the Archer 2 (30 GP) --- Kill 50 armored cucumber
Nightmare of the Armored (30 GP) --- Kill 50 Armored cucumber.
Nightmare of the Monster (30 GP) --- Kill 50 spicy chili.
Nightmare of the Ninja (30 GP) --- Kill 50 Ninja turnips.
Nightmare of the soldier (30 GP) --- Kill 250 soldier cucumber
Prisoners (5 GP) --- Beat "Prisoners"
Run! (45 GP) --- Beat "Run!"
Sensei (25 GP) --- Beat "Sensei"
The Escape (10 GP) --- Beat "The Escape"
Touched! (15 GP) --- Touch 100 objects
Untouchable (50 GP) --- Beat a level taking no damage
Venerable (25 GP) --- Find all Ancient Scrolls
Wiseman (50 GP) --- Find 75% of the Ancients Scolls

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Pacifist (5 GP) --- Dodge a unnecesary fight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website