Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Xbox One Cheats - Ziggurat

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A bull in a china shop (20 GP) --- Break 2,000 things (Barrels, tombs...)
A walk in the park (20 GP) --- Complete a challenge room
Alumni (35 GP) --- Unlock all character classes
Applied student (15 GP) --- Reach experience level 5
Brother of Daedolon (50 GP) --- Survive the Ziggurat
Easy peasy (40 GP) --- Reach floor 2 without getting damaged
Elementary (25 GP) --- You reached 3rd floor. Now the real lesson begins.
Encyclopaedia (35 GP) --- Unlock all enemies in the bestiary
Erudite (25 GP) --- Find all lore scrolls
First of the class (25 GP) --- Reach experience level 10
Hands tied (40 GP) --- Win the game without using any level up
Head to head (20 GP) --- Kill a Lost soul with the Skull of Xanatos
Honoris causa (40 GP) --- Reach experience level 15
Hurt me plenty (30 GP) --- Die 50 times
I'm too young to die (10 GP) --- Die 10 times
Intensive course (30 GP) --- Win the game with Argo on Normal difficulty in less than 45 minutes
Jack of all trades (35 GP) --- Unlock all perks
Jewelry box (35 GP) --- Unlock all amulets
Master of Magic (25 GP) --- Equip a weapon of every kind
Minions Must Die (15 GP) --- Kill 1000 enemies
Mudblood (25 GP) --- Get to floor 3 using only the magic wand (Apprentice class only)
My precious!! (50 GP) --- Unlock all weapons,perks,lore & character classes
Not too rough (20 GP) --- Die 25 times
Old pupils reunion (50 GP) --- Win a game with every character (any difficulty)
One trick pony (40 GP) --- Master a perk by getting it to level 5
Practical lessons (10 GP) --- Get your first level up
Relieve the pain (25 GP) --- Kill 500 enemies affected with elemental states
Second to none (25 GP) --- Kill all enemies at least once (including bosses)
Smoke & Mirrors (35 GP) --- Unlock all magic weapons
So shiny! (10 GP) --- Find your first amulet
Ultraviolence (25 GP) --- Kill 5000 enemies

Unstoppable (50 GP) --- Win a game on hard difficulty

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website