Thursday, May 25, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Battlemorph

Cluster passwords:
Enter one of the following player names to start at the corresponding cluster will all weapons and ammunition that would have been earned at that point in the game. The phrase "Zephyr Cluster" will appear on the load game screen regardless of what name is entered.
Name --- Cluster
ATDC2 --- Carmine
ATDC3 --- Ferial
ATDC4 --- Pan Alma
ATDC5 --- Straussen
ATDC6 --- Pyroxine
ATDC7 --- Cygnus
ATDC8 --- Pernish

Quake weapon:
Destroy almost all of the trees on all the first cluster's worlds.

Funny mode:
Enter A_NAME as a player name. A sound will confirm correct code entry. Skylar's voice, the cockpit graphics, and FMV sequence narration will be altered.

Bonus ships:
Obtain a score that ends with "99" upon completion of a world to receive two bonus ships.

Bonus points:

Obtain a score that ends with "42" upon completion of a world to receive 99,958 bonus points.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website