Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Bug

Stage Skip:
At the  Start/Option  screen, press B, A, B, Y, Down,  Right, A,  Left Shift, Down. You hear a "yip." Start the game and simultaneously press Up and L to go to the next level.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level skip:
Press B, A, B, Y, Down, Right, A, L, Down at the "Start/Options" screen. Bug will shout "Yike" to confirm correct code entry. Selectable levels include the Bosses and dragonfly race. Hold L + Up advance to the next level. Hold L + Down to return to the previous level. Hold L or R +Start to select from levels that already have been played. Note: This can only be done a limited amount of times. A counter on the far right side of the screen will display how many times a particular level may be revisited. Alternately, press Down, Right, X, Y, Left, Right, A, Down,Right, L at the "Start/Options" screen. Bug will shout "Wow" to confirm correct code entry. Note: There are no known differences in the effects of the alternate code.

Unlimited lives:
Press A, C, B(2), Down, Right, Up at the start/options screen.

Additional continues:
Allow Bug to die after completing the first level. Press Right + Start when the "Press Start" screen appears. Press Right + Start at the "Start Game" screen.

Replay levels:

Hold Up + Start when starting the game. A stage select menu with all previous levels played will appear. Note: The menu will list the number of times play can be restarted from a previous level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website