Friday, May 12, 2017

SNK Neo Geo Cheats - Samurai Shodown 4 (Also Known as “Samurai Showdown 4”)

Unlock Zankuro:
Available only in 2-player mode. Hold D and press A at the character select screen and Zankuro will be your current fighter.

Seppuku:
Press Left, Right, Down + Start while you're in a match.

Fight as Minazuki:
In 2 player, player 1 should highlight Haomaru and hold D, and press A. For player 2 to get this to work, instead highlight Genjuro and hold D and press A.

Drop Weapon Ingame:
Hit Start 3 times in game

Samurai Shodown IV Blood Code [AES]:
To enable the censored blood, at the main screen, hold down Start, highlight Options, and press A to enter the Options menu. Highlight Exit and press A + B + C + D simultaneously, and release Start.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blood mode:
Hold Start, highlight the "Options" selection at the title screen, then press A to enter the options screen. While continuing to hold Start, highlight the "Exit" selection and press A + B + C + D.

Suicide:

Press Left, Right, Down + Start during a match.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website