Wednesday, May 24, 2017

SNK Neo Geo Cheats - Waku Waku 7

Winning Mark:
Press LEFT+START at the character selection screen to change the winning mark. If you did it right, a voice will be heard. To change the mark back to normal again, input the code once more.

Karaoke Mode:
As 'Round 1' appears when you are fighting against Arina, press START+A+D and the lyrics will appear.

Screen Dimensions:
Press RIGHT+START+C at the character selection screen.

Alt Colours:
Press DOWN+A+B+C+D at the character selection screen.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternate screen dimensions:
Press Right + Start + C at the character selection screen.

Alternate costume:
Press Down + A + B + C + D at the character selection screen.

Alternate CPU opponent costume:
Press Up/Right + Start + A at the character selection screen.

Alternate winning marks:
Press Left + Start at the character selection screen. Repeat the code to return to normal.

View song lyrics:
Hold Start and press A + D immediately before the "Round 1" message appears before fighting Arina.

Control Waku Ball:
Sweep the D-pad in circles at the character selection screen.

Waku Waku calendar:
Allow demonstration mode to start over seven times.

Alternate title screen:
Accumulate seven credits to reverse the title screen.

Play as Bosses:

Play a single player game and have player two press Start. Ferlandez and Bonuskun will appear. You can only play with the secret characters in vs. mode, not single player mode and you must have the settings set to console mode to order for this to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website