Monday, June 19, 2017

Atari Jaguar Cheats - Jaguar (hardware)

Remove "Paused" screen text:
Press 1 + 3. Note: This may not be enabled in all games.

Disable and enable music:
Press 0.

Control spinning cube:
Press Pause + Option while the Jaguar logo is displayed or hold Pause after the spinning cube appears. Then, press Up or Down to control the cube's size, Left or Right to control the speed, and 0 to control the direction. To continue loading the game, release Pause (if held). Alternatively, press Option, Pause, or Pound + Asterisk.

Memory track manager:
Hold Option and power on the Jaguar. Use following controller actions to access various features.
Code --- Feature
Up or Down --- Select files
A, B, or C --- Delete selected file
Option + * + # --- Delete all files
Option --- Select alphabetical or size sort.
Option + 1 --- Sort type and save settings
Option + 7 + 9 --- Change name or size of selected file
Option + * + 0 + #  --- Self-test

* + # --- Exit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website