Sunday, June 11, 2017

Sega Saturn Cheats - Choro Q Park

Special events:
Meet the following goals to unlock the corresponding special feature:

Special 1 and 2
Successfully complete the Offroad course.

Special 3
Finish in first place in all Area 1 courses.

Special 4
Finish in first place in all Area 2 courses.

Special 5
Finish in first place in all Area 3 and 4 courses.

Bonus 4WD course:
Unlock more than 50 Choro-Q cars

Bonus Goldrash course:
Set a record in all Area 1, 2, and 3 courses between 22 hours to 23 hours.

Pro Shop:
Finish in first place in all Area 2 or 3 courses.

Special time to sell items in shop:
Visit the shop at 8 to 9 or 21 to 22 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website