Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Treasures Of Montezuma Blitz

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Armed to Teeth (Silver) --- Get every bonuses, totems, and slots upgraded to maximum level.
Artful Master (Bronze) --- Get to 10x points multiplier.
Bad Luck (Bronze) --- Earn no Crystals during the round.
Dark Lord (Silver) --- Activate Dark Mode 10 times.
Denizen (Silver) --- Spend 100 hours playing.
Destroyer (Bronze) --- Ruin 100000 tokens.
Expert Matchmaker (Bronze) --- Make a match worth 10000 points.
Fortunate Son (Bronze) --- Win 250000 Crystals in daily bonus minigame.
Good Start (Bronze) --- Earn enough experience to stage up.
Nuclear Blast (Gold) --- Ruin every token present on game board.
Precious Rain (Bronze) --- Get 25 Crystals from one combo.
Sandstorm (Bronze) --- Use Score Frenzy 100 times.

Scoremaster (Bronze) --- Score 1000000 point during one round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website