Saturday, August 12, 2017

Playstation Vita Cheats - Vitamin Z

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Banafafanafofana (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 bananas.
Do you Carrot All? (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 carrots.
Fifth Floor (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear the fifh floor.
First Floor (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear the first floor.
Fourth Floor (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear the fourth floor.
Fully Loaded (Silver Trophy) --- Fully max out all upgrades.
Grapes of Wrath (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 grapes.
Grip it By the Husk (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 coconuts.
High Scorer (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 1,000,000 points.
I am Melon Lord! (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 watermelons.
Mondo Marinara (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 tomatoes.
No One Likes Broccoli (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 broccoli.
Open a Salad Bar (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach a fifty kill combo
Orange you Glad? (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 oranges.
Second Floor (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear the second floor.
That's a Lot of Radishes (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 radishes.
That's the last Straw(berry)! (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 strawberries.
Third Floor (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear the third floor.
Upgrades Researcher (Bronze Trophy) --- Own one of each upgrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website